In order to become a registered user you must first register with Seat Armour through Seat Armour’s online registration process. Regardless of how you decide to use the Website and the Seat Armour Services, your conduct on the Website is governed by this Agreement. The Seat Armour Services are hosted in the United States.
User Representations and Warranties. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, any materials you post, submit or upload to the Website (collectively, "Contribution"). When you create a Contribution, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- You own the Contribution submitted or uploaded by means of the Seat Armour Services;
- The posting of your Contribution by means of the Seat Armour Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to your Contribution, agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Contribution posted by you to or through the Seat Armour Services;
- Your Contribution does not contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code or other harmful or destructive content;
- Your Contribution is not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable, libelous or slanderous, does not advocate the violent overthrow of the government of the United States, does not incite, encourage or threaten immediate physical harm against another, does not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Your Contribution does not contain material that solicits personal information from anyone under 18 or exploit people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, and does not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography or otherwise intended to protect the health or wellbeing of minors;
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to make available the Contribution, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to your Contribution;
- Your Contribution does not constitute, contain, install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code, whether on Seat Armour or others' computers or equipment, designed to enable you or others to gather information about or monitor the online or other activities of another party;
- Your Contribution does not inundate the Website with communications or other traffic suggesting no serious intent to use the Website for its stated purpose;
- Your Contribution does not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation;
- Your Contribution does not contain pictures, data, audio or visual files, or any other content that is excessive in size, as determined by Seat Armour in its sole discretion;
- Your Contribution does not contain content that endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against another group or individual; and
- Your Contribution does not contain content that discriminates, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual.
Product Purchase Terms. The following are the components of our product purchase, shipping, and return policies.
- Normal delivery is 7-10 days. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery if product is out of stock (you will be notified by email)
- There is a restocking fee of 25% on any items returned items that are not damaged - must be in original packaging.
- All returned goods will be assigned an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization num) - contact us for a RMA# before returning any product.
- Returns must be made within 7 days after receipt of GOODS.
- All damaged goods that are due to manufacturer's defect will be accepted at full refund excluding freight.
- Damaged goods that are due to the customers neglect or abuse will not be accepted for a refund.
- Payments are made via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard or AMEX Only. Corporate invoicing is available upon request.
- All decorated products are licensed and protected , any reproduction of the protected logos, duplication or infringement of the patented SeatArmour Products and/or Services will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Seat Armour / Insync reseves the right to change, revoke or add to these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
Prohibited Activities. You may not access or use the Website for any other purpose other than that for which Seat Armour makes it available. Certain activities, even if legal, may violate the common rules of etiquette governing Contributions and Website use, as determined by Seat Armour in Seat Armour sole discretion. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- Criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- Using any information obtained from the Website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- Attempting to impersonate another user, person or entity;
- Using a false email address;
- Using any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- Providing material support or resources (or concealing or disguising the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- Advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell any products or services;
- Transmitting chain letters or junk email to other users; and
- Providing material support or resources (or concealing or disguising the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Intellectual Property Rights. The content on the Website, except for all Contributions, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, videos, interactive features and the like ("Materials") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to InSync Business Solutions, dba SeatArmour.com ("Seat Armour"), subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Materials on the Website are provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Seat Armour reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Materials. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than expressly permitted by Seat Armour, including any use, copying, or distribution of third parties' materials obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Materials therein.
Website Safety, Privacy and Security, and Email Policy
- This privacy and security policy is intended to assist you in understanding what information Insync Business Solutions ("Seat Armour", "we", "its" or "our") gathers about you when you visit this Web site, how we use that information, and the safeguards that we have in place for the information.
- Seat Armour collects personal information from visitors to its website on a voluntary basis; however, visitors are not required to give such information to access our website. Personal information may include, without limitation, name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- The Seat Armour web server automatically collects the domain names and/or IP addresses (but not the e-mail addresses) of visitors to Seat Armour. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other statistical information. Seat Armour may contain links to other sites; however we cannot assume responsibility for the content or privacy practices employed by these other sites.
- All information gathered about each visitor to Seat Armour is subject to and protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. We provide visitor information, including without limitation visitors' personal information and other statistical information about visitors to third parties and these third parties may in turn provide such information to additional third parties. Seat Armour maintains a private database on its web server for the storage of all such information.
- Although we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of any visitor information collected, Seat Armour will have no liability for disclosure of any visitor information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
Notice of Use.
- The content on the Website, except for all user contributions, including without limitation, the text, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, library of quotations, gifs, photos, sayings, interactive features and the like (“Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are licensed to Seat ArmourTM ("Seat Armour") by Insync Business Solutions, Inc., subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Materials on the Website are provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Insync Business Solutions, Inc. Insync Business Solutions, Inc. reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website, and Seat Armour on behalf of its licensors reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Materials and the Marks. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Marks and Materials other than expressly permitted by Insync Business Solutions, Inc., including any use, copying, or distribution of third parties’ materials obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Materials or Marks for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or Marks or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Materials and Marks therein.
- Seat Armour will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information, but Seat Armour and its licensors make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. Neither Seat Armour nor its licensors shall be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site.
Seat Armour’s Right to Manage the Website and Terminate Users.
- Seat Armour’s Website Management. Seat Armour reserves the right but does not have the obligation to: (a) monitor the Website for violations of this Agreement; (b) refuse, restrict access to or the availability of any user's Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate this Agreement or any Seat Armour policy; (c) remove from the Website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to Seat Armour’s systems; (d) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Seat Armour’s sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities; and (e) otherwise manage the Website in a manner designed to protect the rights and property of Seat Armour and others and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website.
- Seat Armour’s Right to Terminate Users. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, SEAT ARMOUR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN SEAT ARMOUR’S SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE TO, ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
- Risk of Harm. Please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, including persons who may be acting under false pretenses. Please choose carefully the information you post on the Website and that you give to other Website users. You are discouraged from posting the following information on the Website: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names and any photographs containing nudity or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable matter. Despite this prohibition, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Website. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Website.
- Website Errors. The Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Seat Armour makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website or any content thereon. The use of the Website is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time.
- No Guarantee. Seat Armour cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Seat Armour or the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Seat Armour Services. You may terminate your use or participation at any time by ceasing to use the Seat Armour Services. Seat Armour may terminate your use or participation at any time, without warning. Even after your use and participation is terminated, certain provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect, including: Section 1 ("Eligibility"); Section 2 ("User Representations and Warranties"); Section 3 ("Prohibited Activities"); Section 4 ("Intellectual Property Rights"); Section 6 ("Grant of License to Seat Armour"); Section 7 ("Seat Armour’s Right to Manage the Website and Terminate Users"); Section 8 ("Term"); Section 9 ("Modifications"); Section 10 ("Third Party Websites"); Section 11 ("Choice of Law, Forum and Injunction"); Section 12 ("Disclaimers"); Section 13 ("Limitation on Liability"); Section 14 ("Indemnity"); Section 15 ("Non-commercial Use by Users"); and Section 16 ("Miscellaneous").
- Seat Armour may modify this Agreement from time to time. Seat Armour will alert all users with whom it maintains email information of such modifications by means of an email to their most recently provided email address. Any and all changes to this Agreement will also be reflected on the Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Website after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you regularly review this Agreement and keep your contact information current to ensure you are informed of any changes.
Third Party Websites.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites ("Third Party Website"). Seat Armour does not own or operate the Third Party Websites, and Seat Armour has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including goods or services, made available through Third-Party Websites. The availability of these links on the Website does not represent, warrant or imply that Seat Armour endorses any Third Party Websites or any materials, opinions, goods or services available thereby. Third-Party materials accessed through or used by means of the Third Party Websites may also be protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Choice of Law, Forum and Injunction.
- You and Seat Armour agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate state or federal court where subject matter jurisdiction and venue is proper in Broward County, Florida. You and Seat Armour agree that any disputes shall be resolved under the substantive law of the state of Florida (exclusive of its choice of law provisions). The Convention for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. Seat Armour will have the right to seek injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement or to stop or prevent an infringement of proprietary or other third-party rights.
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE, CONTRIBUTIONS AND WEBSITE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SEAT ARMOUR DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT IT ENDORSES ANY CONTENT, WEBSITES OR CONTRIBUTIONS AVAILABLE ON OR LINKED TO BY THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CONTENT HOSTED ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SEAT ARMOUR, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SEAT ARMOUR SERVICES, THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF.
- SEAT ARMOUR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LINKED WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH IT WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, HARMFUL SOFTWARE OR OTHER DEFECTS.
- ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SEAT ARMOUR OR THROUGH OR FROM THIS WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- SEAT ARMOUR DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND SEAT ARMOUR WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR PORTIONS OF THEM MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Limitation on Liability.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SEAT ARMOUR BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SEAT ARMOUR SERVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, SEAT ARMOUR’S LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR FOR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR IN ANY OTHER WAY SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Seat Armour, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use or misuse or negligence of the Seat Armour Products and Services, its Website and/or in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
Non-commercial Use by Users.
- The Seat Armour Services are for the personal use of users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Seat Armour. You shall not do the following without the express written consent of Seat Armour: (a) make any unauthorized use of the Seat Armour Services; and (b) engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Seat Armour regarding the use of the Website.
- Non-Waiver. The failure of Seat Armour to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- Section Titles. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Assignment. This contract is personal to you. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement to any third party. Seat Armour may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition.
- Severability. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision or part of a provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Third Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties' permitted successors and/or assignees.
This Agreement is effective as of and was last updated on November 05, 2010