Our Clients Include:
- Delta Airlines
- Auto Nation
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino
- Maroone Cadillac
- JC Whitney
Our clients know the value of brand exposure utilizing our product as a platform for advertising with a higher ROI than other forms of advertising. Seat Armour™ is not just a car seat cover; it is a powerful and highly visible branding tool. The versatility of our product allows for usage outside the car. Consumers take Seat Armour™ to the gym, beach, park, or to their favorite sporting events! Corporations get high brand visibility with their brands with better returns than other forms of advertising.
The Seat Armour™ Opportunity for Corporate Advertising and BrandingBetter brand awareness and stickiness . . . with a higher ROI . . . Numerous distribution channels . . .
- Traditional Advertising Channels Are Expensive.
- TV: It has been estimated that the average cost of producing a 30-second national TV commercial is nearly $350,000. $50,000 will be spent on the low end.
- Radio: A budget around $1,750 for creative development plus $3,000 to $6,000 per week over a 3-4week test period for the initial media test. Commit to a $20,000 media test.
- Direct Mail: Approx cost is $0.1 to $1/ea including color paper, postage but will require bulkpurchase due to disposal of mail. With purchase of 10,000 units, the cost will be between $1,000 to$10,000 with a 1% response rate (many times lower).
- Newspaper Ads: 1/3 page black and white ad in major newspaper ~ $5,000.
- Magazine Ads: Magazine ads are significantly more expensive than print ads in newspapers.
- Movie Theater: Movie theater ad - Shown 3 times before every movie on all 8 screens at a local Cineplex for a week ~$500.
- WITH EACH OF THE ABOVE, THE OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPOSING THE PRODUCT ONLY LASTS A BRIEF MOMENT.
- Corporations and brands are choosing Seat Armour™ for a higher ROI.
- Seat Armour™ will cost considerably less to the Brand distributor, and this product will stay with the person for 2 years - it will remain with them in their car, in the gym, in the park, etc.
- Furthermore, IBS will use more the most current technology for better results.
- IBS will license technology to enable fast proliferation of Seat Armour™ through social media sites.
- IBS will continue to partner with online and wholesale distributors to resell its products.
- Seat Armour™ will be sold through affiliate marketing and thousands of sports fan clubs.